2 Days to Boston Round Trip by Bus
New York / Bus Tours
1. New York - Boston
The perfect tour for those short in time and on a budget.
Travel by bus round trip from New ork to Boston unescorted.
Arrive in Boston and begin your tour. Unlimited Hop on and Hop off plus a Boston Harbor Cruise is Included in season ** ( Enjoy a 45-minute sightseeing cruise with spectacular views of the Boston skyline and USS Constitution.( Harbor Cruise available spring, summer and fall. )
The tour covers all the major areas including Downtown Beacon Hill , Back Bay, the Theater District and the Waterfront District . Stand on the very ground where Samuel Adams, James Otis, and other revolutionary leaders urged their fellow colonials to fight for liberty in Faneuil Hall. See the spot where the Boston Massacre occurred just outside the Old State House. Walk along the Boston Harbor where the Redcoats marched ashore in 1768.
Overnight in Boston
2. Boston - New York
Continue your Unlimited Hop on and Hop off tour. See Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox, Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall, the Freedom Trail, Bunker Hill, the Old State House Museum, the Paul Revere House, The USS Constitution, Boston's New England Aquarium and Much More!
Return to New York by bus.
Tour stops include:
Boston Waterfront/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
• Faneuil Hall & Quincy Market • Boston Harbor Cruises • New England Aquarium
• Marriott Long Wharf Hotel • Ghosts and Gravestones TourSM • Hard Rock Café
★EXCLUSIVE STOP Historic North End (Boston’s “Little Italy”)
(Commercial Street at base of Fleet Street)
• Paul Revere House • Old North Church • USO/Coast Guard
USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
• National Park Service Visitor Center • USS Constitution Museum
• Bunker Hill Monument • USS Cassin Young
★EXCLUSIVE STOP North Station/TD Banknorth Garden
(This stop is not available during TD Banknorth Garden events)
• Sports Museum of New England • Amtrak
• Boston Bruins Pro Shop • Commuter Rail (to Salem) and Downeaster (to Maine)
OLD STATE HOUSE MUSEUM FREE ADMISSION*
• Historic Faneuil Hall • Cheers (The Replica)
• Old South Meeting House
• Union Oyster House • Bostix * with Old Town Trolley Ticket
Trolley Stop Store Souvenirs/Theater District
• Boston Public Garden/Swan Boats • Cheers (The Original)
• Chinatown (short walk)
Copley Square/Back Bay
• Trinity Church
• Boston Public Library
• Newbury Street boutiques
Christian Science Plaza/
• Avenue of the Arts
• Mapparium at Mary Baker Eddy Library
• Museum of Fine Arts
• Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
• Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel
Skywalk View & Exhibits
• The Shops at Prudential Center
• Hynes Convention Center
★EXCLUSIVE STOP Fenway Park
(This stop may not be available during certain Fenway Park events)
• Red Sox Team Store • Fenway Park Guided Tours
• Red Sox Ticket Office • “TOMB”
• Red line subway to Harvard Square • Free shuttle to Cambridgeside Galleria
• MIT Museum & Harvard Museums
Charles Street/Antique Row
• Historic Houses on Beacon Hill • Mass. General Hospital
• Esplanade and Hatch Shell • Nichols House Museum
Beacon Hill/Boston Common
• Beginning of Freedom Trail • Black Heritage Trail • African Meeting House
• Historic Burying Grounds • Park Street Church
• Shopping at Downtown Crossing
South Station/The Fort Point Channel
• Boston Tea Party ShipSM & Museum (currently closed for construction)
• Boston Children’s Museum • Train and Bus Terminal
★ EXCLUSIVE STOP Boston Convention & Exposition Center
• Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal (within walking distance)• Westin Waterfront Hotel
★ EXCLUSIVE STOP Seaport District
• Spirit of Boston Lunch & Dinner Cruises • Anthony’s Pier 4
• Boston World Trade Center • Institute of Contemporary Art
- Round trip Bus ticket.
- Sightseeing tour with unlimited Hop On-Hop Off Stops.
- 1 night hotel
Daily Tour All Year.
Operating Times: Daily from 9am to 4pm (November-April), 5pm (May-October).
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and Patriot's Day (3rd Monday in April).
*** IMPORTANT*** Due to security policies on AMTRAK, all passengers will be required to have a valid government issued photo ID for boarding the train. We require passengers name, nationality & passport number when booking the tour.
Terms & Conditions
Internet Bookings are Non-Refundable.
Tours to Boston by train
Due to security policies on AMTRAK, all passengers will be required to have a valid government issued photo ID for boarding the train. We require passengers name, nationality and passport number when booking the tour.
Tour is non-refundable.
We accept cash, traveler checks and major credit cards.
It’s easy to book. Once we have received your reservation and payment, all confirmation vouchers will be send by e-mail.
Get America Tours LLC acts as agent for all issued tickets or vouchers and all arrangements for transportation, conveyance or hotel accommodation and assumes no liability or responsibility for (1) any injuries, loss, damage, accidents (2) delay, irregularities or inconvenience by any defect in a vehicle (3) traffic conditions, access to sites, additional costs or other conditions beyond its control. Get America Tours LLC reserves the right to cancel or change any tours, schedules, or rates and to cancel or substitute routes and stops on any tour without prior notice and to substitute equipment as needed. Get America Tours reserves the right to remove any passenger that is a disturbance or posses any threat to the smooth operation of a tour.
Price includes booking fee & service charge.