Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat Helicopter & Skywalk
Departs: Las Vegas / Grand Canyon West Rim
Fly roundtrip from Las Vegas to the Canyon‘s West Rim Airport on the Hualapai Indian Reservation. Transfer for a thrilling 4,000 feet helicopter descent, past ancient rock formations to the base of The Canyon landing alongside the Colorado River. Embark for a relaxing pontoon boat cruise between hushed Canyon walls before ascending by helicopter to the rim where you can take in more breathtaking views from Eagle and Guano Point. Visit the Skywalk. Lunch is included. Tour lasts approx. 7 hours from hotel to hotel.
All Prices are per person In US Dollars
Fly over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam on your way to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon where you will board a helicopter and descend to the bottom of the Canyon. There you will board a pontoon boat for a Colorado River excursion. Return to the top of the Canyon rim for transfers to various points of interest. A light meal is included
- Passengers will be picked-up from selected hotels in Las Vegas for transfer to the North Las Vegas Air Terminal for check-in
- Flight to Grand Canyon West Rim is approximately 45 minutes
- Descend by helicopter to the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Board a pontoon boat excursion on the Colorado River
- Ascend by helicopter to the rim
- Visit the Skywalk
- Motor coach shuttle, stopping at points of interest
- Return flight is approximately 45 minutes back to Las Vegas
- Transfer back to selected hotels
Daily, except Christmas
Departs from the North Las Vegas Terminal
How Long is the Tour?
Total tour duration is approximately 7.00 hours, including roundtrip flight times, hotel transfers, and pre-flight check-in.
Tour Price Includes
- Transfers to and from the North Las Vegas Airport from selected hotels
- Flight to and from the Grand Canyon West Rim with views of Lake Mead and Hoover Dam
- Helicopter flight to the bottom of the Canyon
- Pontoon Boat excursion on the Colorado River (approximately 20-30 minutes)
- Motor coach shuttle, stopping at points of interest along the rim